Social media hair & beauty awards are brand new and for all levels of work in the hair & beauty industry. Large or small businesses, they all have a chance.
Get more recognised on social media, increase your engagement on your pages and stand out from your competitors. Even if you do not win these awards, the benefits are massive for your social pages.
The industry has been struck hard with Covid-19 stopping us in our tracks.
We decided we needed something for the hair & beauty industry online, a pick me up for all the professionals who are being forced to stop working.
What started as a local awards, turned globally with the first few days. We have had entries from Australia, Canada, Netherlands, Russia, UK, France and many more. The nominations are coming in thick and fast and we are overwhelmed with the messages of gratitude and appreciation off the nominees.
“Thank you so much, this has got so many of my clients messaging me and I’m chatting with them every day or so. I don’t even mind if I don’t win as its kept me in touch with my lovely clients”
“This is so excited, I have never entered into anything like this before as I thought I wasn’t good enough, but this has really boosted my confidence”
“Arrghhh, this is brilliant, I needed something to keep me going. Thank you”
These awards have so many benefits:
- Open to all levels
- Get more recognition on social media
- Increases traffic to your social pages
- Increases engagement
- Encourages communication with your clients
- Can generate new potential clients
- Gives you something to post about (content)
- Gives you something to message clients about
- Daily tips on using social media on our social pages
- And many more
All this has already helped nominees increase their social pages and we are super proud of everything these awards are achieving for them.
Our current sponsors are:
- Scratch Magazine – Nail Technician of the year
- Schwarzkopf – Colourist of the year
- Wahl – Barber of the year
- Leyton House Professional – Hairdresser of the year
- Hair Tools / Head Jog – Hair Stylist of the year
- Affinage – Salon of the year
- Waxing Therapist – Waxing therapist of the year
- Smoulder Viola – Beauty Apprentice of the year
- The Warehouse – Hair Apprentice of the year
How do I enter?
Simply go to our website www.socialmediahairandbeautyawards.org and choose which category you would like to enter. You can enter as many awards as you like.
How do people vote?
Well, that is the easy bit. They simply like your post, on our page. You can use Instagram, Facebook, or Twitter. All likes are gathered to make the total number of votes.
We can help you get votes, simply check the voting section on our website.
The awards ceremony will take place live on our pages, where our spokesperson Mathew Guerin & Sophie Williams will announce the winners.
We wish every nominee the best of luck.