Now you can transform any nail set into an intricate, artistic design by using our Halo Create Nail Foils. Simply use alongside our Halo Create Foil Transfer Gel for a simple, quick, and easy way to add nail art foil to your kit!
Our Halo Create Nail Foils in Vintage Print feature an array of amazing vintage designs that you can complete on your clients nails in next to no time with 9 designs included in each box! Simply follow the steps below to complete your foiled nail design!
Nails by Christina Birch
- Apply Halo Base Coat and cure for 30 seconds.
- Apply chosen Halo Gel Polish colour and cure for 30 seconds.
- Repeat Step 2.
- Apply Halo Non-Wipe Top Coat and cure for 30 seconds.
- Using a Halo Elite Buffer 100/180, remove the shine from the cured Halo Non-Wipe Top Coat.
- Use a Halo Plush Brush to remove any debris.
- Apply a thin layer of Halo Foil Transfer Gel to the nail, in the areas you want the foil to stick to. Cure for 30 seconds.
- Whilst the Halo Foil Transfer Gel is curing, cut off a section of your foil strip and clean the back gently to remove any debris or hairs with a Halo Elite Superior Nail Wipe and Halo Prep & Scrub.
- Once cured, apply the foil to the nail in its chosen position.
- Firmly push down on the foil to ensure all corners are stuck down. Try to remove any creases using your finger or a Silicone Tool.
- Gently remove the foil from the nail.
- Apply Halo Non-Wipe Top Coat over the entire nail and foil and cure for 30 seconds. Your nail is now complete!