Adaptation to Leyton House is our colour correction seminar. Delegates will learn the importance of consultation and what questions they need to ask their clients to gain the most information. We will discuss which products within Leyton House are suitable for colour correction and how to mix and apply them effectively.
Then as a group we will look at colour correction case studies to ensure our hairdressers have to the best knowledge and the most confidence when tackling colour correction in the salon.
THIS COURSE IS SUITABLE FOR EXPERIENCED STYLISTS WITH 4 YEARS+ IN THE INDUSTRY.
MODEL REQUIREMENTS FOR THIS COURSE ARE;
- Short to medium length hair
- Processing that is possible to complete within 3 hours.
- Going lighter
- Going darker, global application of colour.
- Can you ensure that all models have been skin tested 48 hours prior to the
course date using 2 grams of 1.0 mixed with 3grams of 3%
- If you have no model, you must bring your own training head
- Model must be 16 years and over
- Full hairdressing kit including combs, clips, brushes, hairdryers and straighteners and any other equipment they prefer to use individually.
- Can all delegates provide their own lunch facilities.
Please see facebook events for individual courses and dates available or contact us
Salon courses, please contact to arrange a day best suited
Full payment must be made to book the course